Hi it's me, checking in again with an update! I'm preparing a talk on Running Totals. Did you know that T-SQL and SSRS both have functions to help calculate running totals? I use these in my day job as a data warehouse developer for a manufacturing operation. We compare all the planned Demand and Supply for the upcoming few months, and need to predict whether we will have all the parts in time to build what it needed.
Stay tuned to this space to learn more about this topic, including links to a presentation I am preparing for an upcoming SQL Saturday.
If we do not stop to help each other, what do we become?
-
Yesterday, I received this email as a response to You Can't Vibe Code Love.
It's such a remarkable and powerful statement that I asked permission to
shar...
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment